Monday, October 20, 2025

Day 20: 31 Days of Halloween Cards

 Hi there friends!

I have been totally in lost with the ghosts this season. They are just so cute! This one captured my heart  - a ghost just hanging out among the wildflowers. 


 This set is red rubber. Don't be afraid of it because it is not clear. Red rubber has beautiful results often with much less effort. 


 I thought this design would be perfect for a watercolor.


 
I added some purple splatter with watercolor and a fan brush. 


 I used an oval die and adhered to a black card base. 

 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment