Sunday, October 19, 2025

Day 19: 31 Days of Halloween Cards with White Spruce Studio

 Hi there friends!

Day 19 already!! Here I am with a card I made with this month's freebie from  

White Spruce Studio  <== You can get the freebie in this group.




 This file is for a Halloween Treat Bag SVG. I don't need treats bags very often but that doesn't make me dismiss the designs and files for them. 

1. Open the design in Silhouette Studio. 
2. Delete the duplicate pieces as we are just doing this one sided. 
3. Using the knife tool, slice off one jack-o-lantern from the large piece and delete the remainder of that piece.
4.  Cut out all pieces in desired paper.
5. Cut some greenery or flowers of your choices for the filling. I used dies and cut them all in green. 

 
6. Add color to the greenery and the jack-o-lantern.

 
7. Glue jack-o-lantern together.
8. For the background, add color to white cardstock with a blending brush and add splatter paint. 

 
8. Glue jack-o-lantern to card panel but not the top of it.
9. Glue and insert greenery into pumpkin. 
10. Adhere card panel to card base.  
 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment