Hi there friends!
I know the day is almost over but here I am. It's full-on harvest season and dance rehearsals too. I have some days I need to give myself a little grace and be okay with last minute things.
One thing I will share is that while I make cards, I play a movie in my studio. So with all the Halloween cards I have been playing movies appropriate for the spooky season. Tonight's movie is Hotel Transylvania.
This is a digital page from Fifi the Papercrafter. I brought it into Silhouette Design Studio. I sized it down to fit an A2 card (4.25"x5.5") and printed it out. I then cut it with a die to be 3"x4.75" so that I could fit another rectangle of 4x5.25" behind it.
I darkened the edges with brown ink to give it more aging.
I heat embossed a sentiment in orange.
I stamped an image of a candle and heat embossing the candle itself -- not the flame. I used a chunky embossing powder. I added some sketchy details to the candle and drew a candle holder.
To finish off, I splattered with black paint.
~Paula
If you’d like, please follow me:
Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===>
Facebook: Paula's Studio
Instagram: PaulasStudioMI
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!


No comments:
Post a Comment