Sunday, August 18, 2024

Double, Double Halloween Card

 Hi Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying the last days of summer before the autumn season rolls in!

Today I share this witchy card. I love Halloween and all thew whimsical and creepy things that go along with it. 


I really love this moon mask by Tim Holtz and I try to us it often. Halloween and Christmas make that pretty easy.


I put the solid circle down and used shades of yellow and gray to light of the sky. 


Then I use the second layer and add the moon details with a light gray. 

I decide that I want to do a witch with a bubbly cauldron and use this set also by Tim Holtz.


I had cut flames and bubbles out of printed paper by Sparkleberry Ink. 


I assemble the card with all the die cuts. I add some splatter in black and dark silver to add some whimsy. I use a white pen to add some white details to all the black pieces. 

This are the colors I used for the background and sentiment. After stamping sentiment in purple, I embossed it with clear so make it stand out and shine. 

I added a black cat and a sentiment to the inside.




Enjoy! You can purchase this card here: Paula's Studio's Shop

~Paula

If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. 

The sentiments came from discontinued sets:

Brutus Monroe: Trick or Treat

Your Next Stamp: Spooky Spells

The witch is from Tim Holtz's Toil & Trouble die set, also discontinued but a similar version was just released from the vault and you can find it below.




No comments:

Post a Comment