Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Vintage Ladies birthday cards

 

Today I made a couple of birthday cards from a set by Diamond Press called Paper Dolls. I adore this set. It has two different ladies and several vintage outfits. I chose one lady, one dress but used 2 different skin tones and backgrounds. I love how they turned out. 




I cut the sentiments on the front to mimic newspaper clippings. I purposely cut them imperfectly like they were cut from the newspaper. I added some bling and sparkle with sequins and splattered with Spellbinders Sparkle Silk. I used Stitched Scallop Oval and  Stitched Arches to add a background.

On the inside, I cut rectangles using Paper Rose Stitched Rectangles Dies and used a birthday sentiment stamp from Altenew Beautiful Inside Stamp Set and attached cut little die cuts that were leftover from previous projects.

The paper and sequins were products I already have in my studio. 

These cards are for sale in my shop: Paula's Studio

The links in my text are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. 

The links below are supplies I use in my studio that are available on Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you.

~Paula


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment