2/22/2024
I have the goal in mind to make and post one card a day. I know I won't be successful at it especially when it gets time for the garden.
Today I have a card dedicated to friendship. I left the inside blank for a personal message and allows the card to be used for any occasion or situation.
The flowers are from Diamond Press and is their Sending Sunshine Die Set. I love Diamond Press. They sell their products primarily on HSN but some products are available on their own website.
Their products have beautiful results and generally cost less which is a great option for beginners.
I cut the flowers out using my ** Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Compact Foldable Manual Die Cutting & Embossing Machine .
The phrase is Enjoy Life from Darkroom Door. It might be an older stamp. I picked it up because I often say "Enjoy Life" and don't see it as a stamp often. I stamped it using **Memento Fade Resistant Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black. This stamp set has a distressed style so the letters are never going to be super crisp like I think I want for it so I color in each letter a little better using ** Sakura Pigma Micron 03 Black Pen and to make the letter pop a little bit more I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I used Simon Says Stamp Clear Embossing Ink and **Wow! Embossing Power Clear Gloss Super Fine.
I mounted all on cardstock from my collection using liquid glue and foam strips and dots to add dimension.
I sprinkled with Spellbinders Sparkle and Gold Silk found here ===> Spellbinders
That's all for today!
This card is available for purchase here at Paula's Studio.
~Paula
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. Any product denoted with a ** is a link on Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.




No comments:
Post a Comment