Thursday, April 23, 2026

Growing in Unity, Day 5

 

Hi there friends! Welcome to Day 5 of my week as a Growing in Unity Girl. This week has been so much fun sharing my cards with all of you. 

Check out their website here ====> Unity Stamp Company Website 

You have the chance to win a $20 store credit from Unity Stamps by leaving a comment here, on my posts in their groups or on my socials, links available on right margin. Two winners will be drawn.

Their groups on Facebook that you can join if interested:

Unity (Show & Tell) 

Growing in Unity - Card-making/Rubberstamping


 For today's card I am using the set called: Heart Mode: Activated. Isn't he adorable??

I colored the image with alcohol markers. 


 I used a rectangle die to cut it out but as you can see in the picture below the die will leave a corner cut off:


 I really wanted this die and this size so I glue a piece of cardstock to the back:


 Then I cut with the die. You can see the joining seam if you look real close but the reality is -- no one else is going to notice the repair! I do this all the time. I would rather do a repair than not use what I created the way I wanted. 


 I added adhesive foam to the back and attached to a card panel with a strip of patterned paper that also came from Unity Stamp Company. 


 I wanted to add some black splatter paint to give it a slight grudge look. I didn't want speckles on his face so I covered it with a piece of paper.


 I added a sentiment from a sheet that came from Unity Stamp Company. I love that they give us so many options to make our projects look wonderful.

I really hope you have enjoyed my time here as the Growing in Unity Girl of the Week!

Check out the supply list below for all that I used to make this card. 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: I am a big advocate of using supplies you already own but I understand that readers might be interested in specific products that they might not already own. This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I may even include eBay listings for products that are available there at the time this is posted. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio. Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!


 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, he's so adorable and I bought him, too! I've got a young grandson and nephew that this guy will make great cards for. Love all your yummy ink splattering and have really enjoyed your coloring this week! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card with this adorable stamp!
    Thanks for a great GIU week! I enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this one! Great GIU week! This is my favorite of your projects!!! Thanks for all the darling design ideas!

    ReplyDelete