Hi there friends! Welcome to Day 4 of my week as a Growing in Unity Girl.
Check out their website here ====> Unity Stamp Company Website
Each day I will present a card I made using their stamps and include some instruction with my supply list right here. You have the chance to win a $20 store credit from Unity Stamps by leaving a comment here, on my posts in their groups or on my socials, links available on right margin. Two winners will be drawn.
Their groups on Facebook that you can join, if interested:
Growing in Unity - Card-making/Rubberstamping
My other side gig is volunteering as a transport driver for wildlife.Baby season is upon us now and I get an increase of calls for sick, injured, or orphaned animals that need help and they help to get there. When I saw this stamp for the first time, I knew I had to have it. The fawn and the bunny play an important part of my spring every year. It is called "Nestled Hearts."For this stamp I used a brown ink as the base color because fawns, bunnies, and the nest are all primarily brown in real life.
I added colors to the floral pieces and a little darker brown to define the animals a little more using colored pencils.
I chose a nested die set and picked Three sizes --
The smallest of the dies I used to cut the image. Next I cut a colored pieces of paper to be a border, I chose light pink. The third size is for the card base. I picked the size closest to A2 (4.25 x 5.5 inches) and cut 2 of those.
I glued the image piece to the top of the pink piece.
I scored one of the card base pieces at 1/2" from the top.
I added glue to the top part above the score line and placed the other piece of the same size on it. This is not our card base.
I adhered the pink piece with the image piece to the top of the card base and added a few sequins for sparkle.
I decided that I didn't want any sentiment on the card front.I chose a quote from a sheet from Unity Stamp Company to add to the inside of the card. All of these on the sheet go perfectly with it.
Check out the supply list below for all that I used to make this card.
~Paula
If you’d like, please follow me:
Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===>
Facebook: Paula's Studio
Instagram: PaulasStudioMI
Please Note: I am a big advocate of using supplies you already own but I understand that readers might be interested in specific products that they might not already own. This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I may even include eBay listings for products that are available there at the time this is posted. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio. Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!






Love your shaped card! Beautiful image with the sweet fawn and bunny! I look forward to seeing some fawns in my yard each year!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Me too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious! Gorgeous coloring & fun design with the shaped card.
ReplyDeleteI love the shape and darling deer! Great coloring on the flowers!
ReplyDelete