Monday, April 20, 2026

Growing in Unity, Day 2

 Hi there friends! Welcome to Day 2 of my week as a Growing in Unity Girl.

Check out their website here ====> Unity Stamp Company Website 

Each day I will present a card I made using their stamps and include some instruction with my supply list right here. You have the chance to win a $20 store credit from Unity Stamps by leaving a comment here, on my posts in their groups or on my socials, links available on right margin. Two winners will be drawn.

Their groups on Facebook that you can join if interested:

Unity (Show & Tell) 

Growing in Unity - Card-making/Rubberstamping


 I used the stamp called "Puddles to Petals" that was available in the February 2026 Kit of the Month but also available on its own.

 I started off stamping with a no line ink which is a very faint ink. It allows you to color in a design buy doesn't have the dark ink border.


 For this design, I used colored pencils. I lightly traced the design in various colors and colored it in. I smoothed out the pigment using Gamsol. 


 I love how this method looks like it is just sketched!


 

I chose a dark purple paper as the frame and cut out the center with a scalloped die. I attached it to the card panel with adhesive foam so that there is a gap between it and the design. Then adhered the pnael to the card base. Sparkles added with sequins.

 

Check out the supply list below for all that I used to make this card. 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: I am a big advocate of using supplies you already own but I understand that readers might be interested in specific products that they might not already own. This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies listed but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I may even include eBay listings for products that are available there at the time this is posted. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

7 comments:

  1. When I saw this set, I couldn't wait to get it! I'm a bird nerd. lol Your pencil coloring is really amazing and your card is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the frame for the adorable image! That little bird is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you provide a detailed instruction on how you make your cards. Another beauty. Love the soft look of the no line coloring and your framing just tops it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little bird! I LOVE how you framed her!

    ReplyDelete