Thursday, February 19, 2026

CRAFT Challenge Blog #774

 Hi there friends!

Today I am bringing you this adorable design I used to make a card for the newest card challenge at CRAFT Challenge Card Blog. This week's theme is Christmas. The sponsor is  Polkadoodles Crafts and the cute design I am working with is: Sweet Tweets Snowman Too Cute digital stamp


 I used Silhouette Design Studio to size the design and the Print and Cut feature to cut it out. The "hello" sentiment was just in my collection. 

Check out the supply list below for all that I used to make this card. 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment