Hi friends! Today marks the 1st day of February and the 1st day of Creative Fabrica's 28 Days of Love promotion! They will have a new freebie for this theme every single day! I will try to keep up and post something I made from it each day, no guarantees, but I will try my best!
I made these two cards from today's graphic bundle!
Sign up for subscription and be entered to win a craft machine!
This bundle is packed full of beautiful graphics for your love and Valentine projects. I chose a few and loaded them into Silhouette Studio so that I could use the print & cut feature.
When I use Print & Cut, I always fill the page beyond the items I want right now. This way, I have some items ready to be used later and I don't waste so much paper.
I knew I wanted the I <3 U banner to be in the background so I cut it as a card panel. I added stenciled hearts and some glitter.
I used foam adhesive on a gnome to give it dimension.
I add some glitter to sparkle to the gnome as well.
For the second card, I brushed some pearl watercolor paint on the card base.
I added some black splatter paint.
I chose a rose graphic for this card. I use some oxide ink to add a touch of more color and variation to the flower and stem.
I added a sentiment in vellum and some clear sequins for sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed!
You can purchase these cards here: Paula's Studio
Paula
~Paula
If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate and Creative Fabrica Affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.











No comments:
Post a Comment