Hi Friends!
I made this sparkly card using a digital kit by Fifi the Papercrafter. It is part of a collaboration that she is in with the Junk Journal Junkies. While I am on Fifi's design team and she specializes in mixed media and junk journals, I do not make junk journals. I also do not make scrapbooks. I do love the artistry and elements that go into them. I just know that shortly after I would make them, I would toss them. I just don't save all the things. I think this is why I love to make greeting cards. I'm not meant to keep them. For Fifi's design team, I take her digital kits and make greeting cards with them. Some of the time, I make them more in a junk journal style and sometimes it's just in whatever style comes out of me. I like to show others ways they can use the same digital designs in other ways. It also expands my style, skills, and creativity to do so.
The background and the butterfly are from Fifi's kit. I hand cut the butterfly so I could have it pop up on the card. I sewing the perimeter of the card in white. I added silver glitter paste to the background and edges of the butterfly's wings to make it sparkle. The sentiment is added with a vellum shadow.
This card can be purchased here: Paula's Studio Shop
~Paula
If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.

No comments:
Post a Comment