Hi friends!
After a summer enjoying time with her family Fifi the Papercrafter is back at it making beautiful pages to be used for junk journals, and other paper projects. I couldn't resist making a wedding card out of these beautiful flowers.
Fifi recently released this kit and you can see more here ====> London to Paris
I started this project by printing 2 of the same page that contain these flowers. They run down the side of the page. I could cut them down so I could make a traditional A2 size greeting card that is very popular in the US but I decided to go with a slimline card. They are 3.5x8.5" and fit in a normal size 10 mailing envelope. I cut the flowers down to 3.25x8.25" My card base is ivory and it will add a nice frame around it.
I smear some pink Distress Oxide on my table and squirt with water to make a water color. I paint the flowers on only one of the pages.
I cut the flowers out. I wanted them to be a different color that the originals.
I distressed the edges of the panel.
I chose a sentiment and gold embossing powder.
This is my favorite sentiment for wedding cards. I think I will use it for a long time. It is by Diamond Press but they don't sell it anymore.
I glue the pink flowers to the card to add more color and dimension by using foam adhesive. I also added green pearls. Having other elements popped up with foam helps protect the pearls during mailing -- so bonus embellishments!
~Paula
If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.









No comments:
Post a Comment