Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Halloween Card with Scrapbook.com and Color Cube

 Hi friends! Time to return to the studio after a long holiday/birthday weekend! September is the month that I really get into Halloween and Autumn cards and decor. I am very exciting for it. This is my favorite time of year. I love harvest time. I love Halloween. I love Autumn. It really brings out my creativity and excitement for the seasons ahead. Don't be shocked at the amount of things I might make in the coming weeks. I will be doing even more behind the scenes as I prepare for the Christmas season. Yippee!!


For this card I used a Color Cube card for the color inspiration and the ghost set that was sent as a freebie.


The marigold and clay colors are representing in the background with Distress Oxides.


The Blood Orange is a paper added to the background.


The remaining colors of Ghost White and Ultra Violet are the ghosts and the sentments. The Ultraviolet is the shadow and I added adhesive foam between the ghosts and their shadows. 


I think I pulled it off! The Color Cube really helps me think outside of my normal box and I love it for that.

~Paula

If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment