Hi friends!
Today I present to you this sympathy card I made using Gina K Designs set call Delicate Flowers.
The set has stamps, dies, and stencils available.
I have the vision in my head to make this a single flower with leaves on a stem so I take a card panel that I had already put some gold splatter on. I stamped the flower and the leaves.
I tried my best to place the leaves so they can be attached to the stem.
I use the stencils to add color to the flowers and the leaves. I used one color for the flower and one color for the leaves.
The amount of pressure used during application can allow you to get darker and lighter versions of the same exact ink.
I drew the stem with a marker in a slightly darker green than the leaves.
I picked a cardstock in a color that I liked to frame the image and attached both to a card base.
I added some gems and we are done! I know some people might feel that my color choices are too bright or cheerful for a sympathy card but I don't think in terms of that. It is cheerful, simple, beautiful and it is hopeful to bring a second of joy to someone who needs it.
You can purchase this card here ===> Paula's Studio Shop
~Paula
If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.







No comments:
Post a Comment