Hi Friends! This week has been a little rough. I've been fighting an ear infection for over a month that decided to become a double ear infection and I also lost a friend of over 30 years unexpectedly. Life, right? Ugh, just take a break.
This week the CRAFT Challenge Blog theme is Christmas/First Christmas. The sponsor is All Dressed Up.
I chose design: Christmas Penguins.
I printed the design on cardstock.
I used Prismacolor pencils to color the design and use a die by Tall Mouse to frame it out.
I added some sparkly enamel dots to represent snow.
I mounted on a blue background and then a card panel.
~Paula
If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.
Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.








No comments:
Post a Comment