Hi there friends!
Sorry for the quiet days on this blog and on social media. I was attending two events and have now increased my skills and friendships too. I love attending the paper crafting events and taking classes. You can learn so much even when you see someone do something you already might know about but maybe they do it a different way or have a new spin on it. It is a great way to keep creativity flowing too.
Today kicks off the newest challenge on CRAFT Challenge Blog. This week's theme is: Christmas. You can see the blog post and enter the challenge too if you would like.
I love that we do Christmas throughout the year. It gets me ahead in my Christmas card making and gives me new ideas too. For my design team entry I submitted this:
This week's sponsor is Polkadoodles and you can find this design available here ===> Snowdrift Friends
For this design, I used my Silhouette Studio Software and Cameo to use the Print & Cut feature to cut out the design. I chose to use colored pencils to color the animals because I wanted that pencil color look to them. I used Alabaster White Embossing Powder by Brutus Monroe to emboss the sentiment from Crafter's Companion Snow Queen Stamps. I stencils the snowflakes using a light purple Distress Oxide ink and the snowflake stencil is by Hero Arts and can be found here: Scrapbook.com
All other materials were in my collection. The links provided in my description are not affiliate links. They are just to point you in the right direction.
Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. Any product linked in the above description is NOT an affiliate link. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small and local businesses as much as possible. The links below are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you.
Below contains links to materials and tools I used in this project that I can find on Amazon.
Happy Crafting Friends!
~Paula

No comments:
Post a Comment