Tuesday, April 21, 2026

Growing in Unity, Day 3

 

Hi there friends! Welcome to Day 3 of my week as a Growing in Unity Girl.

Check out their website here ====> Unity Stamp Company Website 

Each day I will present a card I made using their stamps and include some instruction with my supply list right here. You have the chance to win a $20 store credit from Unity Stamps by leaving a comment here, on my posts in their groups or on my socials, links available on right margin. Two winners will be drawn.

Their groups on Facebook that you can join if interested:

Unity (Show & Tell) 

Growing in Unity - Card-making/Rubberstamping


 I try to make at least one card suitable for Christmas/winter a week. This week it is this one. I used the stamp called "Snowmie" and isn't he the cutest???

For this card, the design is colored with alcohol markers. The sentiment stamped in black and both pieces are cut out with scissors.

The background paper I think is from Unity also but I couldn't find it on their site.I inked the edges in a similar color and mounted on a a dark gray panel. 


 The snowman and the sentiment were adhered with foam adhesive to give it dimension. 

 

Check out the supply list below for all that I used to make this card. 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: I am a big advocate of using supplies you already own but I understand that readers might be interested in specific products that they might not already own. This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I may even include eBay listings for products that are available there at the time this is posted. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio. Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card though I admit to being over winter at this point. Great fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to make winter card and watch winter movies when it is super hot outside. :)

      Delete
  2. I just love this snowman! Well, I love snowmen in general. I'd collect them if I had the room for them! lol Your card is so darling. Cardinals are my favorite bird so love that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowy background for this cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The background is sooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that snowman!

    ReplyDelete