Tuesday, January 13, 2026

Birthday with Kanga and Roo (Spellbinders)

 Hi there friends!

 Today I am sharing this fun birthday card with you. Spellbinders has a few new die sets to go along with the Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby Collection with Simple Stories. For this card I made Kanga and Roo front and center for the birthday party and you can see their friends on their way to join them. I just couldn't resist to cuteness!

 

I started off ink blending the background with blue and green. I did so in a splotchy and uneven way to add some interest to it. I add a die cut of a silhouette of Pooh and some friends in the background with Kanga and Roo in full color for the foreground. The sentiment is made by using the Betterpress and popped with some adhesive foam for some dimension. 

 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment