Friday, October 24, 2025

Day 25: 31 Days of Halloween Cards with Tim Holtz

 Hi there friends! 

Today's card is highlighting products by Tim Holtz. 


  1.  Place moon mask circle in desired place on card panel. 

     
  2. Use a gray ink to add a halo effect around the round mask. 
  3. Use a combination of dark blue and dark purple ink to blend out rest of panel as desired. 

     
  4. Remove moon mask and add moon detail stencil and ink with a darker gray then used before. Remove mask.

  5.   Use a black splatter paint and splatter over panel.

  6. Cut a haunted house and adhere to panel.
  7. Cut pumkins and add brown shading to them and adhere to panel.

  8. Add any little details with white or black pens to elements of each.

  9. Add a sentiment with clear embossing ink and black embossing powder. 

     
  10. Adhere to card base.
My supply list is below. 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Please follow this blog, you can find the Follow button in the right column ===> 

Facebook: Paula's Studio

Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment