Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Trick or Treat with Lawn Fawn

 Hi friends! This card is ready for Halloween!

This was a quick card to make, so quick I didn't take pics while I made it. The sentiment and the pumpkins are by Lawn Fawn. I drew the faces on the pumpkins. The background paper is from Sparkleberry Ink. Supply list below.

~Paula

If you like, please follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi

Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an Amazon Associate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my link. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with those companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment