Monday, May 19, 2025

Printable Cuttable Creatables Birthday Blog Hop

 

Hi there! Happy 10th Birthday to Printable Cuttable Creatables! We, the Design Team, are celebrating with a Blog Hop! 

 

All participants will earn a free file and you can enter to win a Wallet Prize. To enter, leave a comment on the main hop post on the Printable Cuttable Creatables blog stating your favorite post from the hop.


What's even more fun?? All designs are 50% off until May 25th. You can use my discount code to get an additional 15% off: paulasstudio15

 2025 Graduation Card


 

Supplies Used:

Cap & Diploma Graduation SVG Cut File & Clipart
Graduation 2025 Free SVG Cut File
  *** Free file!!
Electronic Cutter, such as Cricut or Silhouette Cameo
Glue
Cardstock in school colors, background panel, and card base
sequins (optional embellishment)

 Directions:

  1.  Bring both files into the software for the cutting machine you use. (FYI - I use Silhouette Studio). 
  2. For the file with the year, we are only using the year for this card. Delete or move to the side the other elements. 
  3. Draw a rectangle the size of the space you are allowing for the card. I am making an A2 card that is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. My rectangle is the size of the card panel that I will adhere to it at 4 x 5.25 inches. 
  4. Arrange and resize the elements the way you would like. I have duplicated the cap but one is smaller than the other.   
     
  5. Separate the layers of the designs. Color them to your choice and group together. The school colors of the graduate for my card are Navy blue, light blue, and silver. I color them on screen to help alleviate any confusion while cutting. 

  6. Cut them all out and also a card panel that they will be adhered to before add to the card base.
  7. Assemble each element. 

    8. Adhere all elements to the card. Add an inside sentiment of your choice!

    I love matching graduation cards to the colors of the school, sometimes add pieces for things they were involved in for school activities. It just adds a touch of something special. 


    Be sure to hop on over to the other blogs:

Main - Printable Cuttable Creatables
Dorlene
Ellen
Morena
Aarthi

 Thanks for stopping by!

 

~Paula

If you’d like, please follow me:

Facebook: Paula's Studio
Instagram: PaulasStudioMI

 Please Note: This post contains product links so you can easily find any supplies and/or tools you may be interested in. As an affiliate, I may be compensated for a purchase made using my links. However, no additional cost is extended to you. The other links are just to help guide you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with all companies but I encourage you to shop small businesses as much as possible. I only share product information of products I am familiar with and use in my own studio.

Papers are just from my collection. I always grab from my scraps first and I don’t keep track of where they came from. Use what you have!

 


 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the pearly/silver paper accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors! it reminds me of the color palette of my previous company! nice project too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color palette! I have used red and pinks with the fog color but never blues.. have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aarthi! I use the school colors of the graduate when i make cards for them.

      Delete